At The Dukeries Academy we expect everyone to take pride in their personal appearance. A smart school uniform helps us to make sure everyone feels part of The Dukeries ‘team’ and no one is left out.
We expect all students in KS3 and KS4 to wear:
- The Academy Blazer
- White, collared shirt
- A black and gold tie
- Plain black tailored trousers - no jeans, chinos, tight, stretchy or legging styles
- Plain black skirt, mid-thigh or longer- the style should fall away from the body. No tight, stretchy styles, but pleated skirts are acceptable.
- Black socks/tights
- A V-neck black jumper to be worn under the blazer (optional)
- Sensible black shoes - no high heels, boots, trainers or canvas shoes
- For gym - plain white T-shirt, black shorts, white socks, trainers
- For games - academy rugby shirt, green games socks, shin pads
Other Dress Code Expectations
At The Dukeries Academy it is important that everyone understands and adheres to our high standards in relation to our dress code.
Please be aware of the following:
- Hairstyles should be appropriate. No more than one hair colour and no bright, unnatural colours
- Small amount of subtle make up is allowed
- One small stud earring in each ear is allowed
- A wrist watch is allowed
- No other jewellery, piercing or fashion accessories are allowed
Please ensure all items are clearly labelled
The Academy uniform can be purchased from the following suppliers:
Rugby shirts and socks can also be purchased from